Professionals – Businesses – Unions – Employees
Located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, the administrative law attorneys at Strokoff & Cowden, P.C. represent clients throughout the commonwealth of Pennsylvania in state and federal administrative law hearings.
We enjoy a reputation for our Pennsylvania administrative law knowledge, and we receive referrals from attorneys and past clients from throughout the country and the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We earn our reputation for excellence with every client.
Experienced Pennsylvania Administrative Law Attorneys
Our attorneys have been representing clients in administrative law matters since 1974. We are located one block from the Capitol Complex, where many of the state administrative offices are located. We provide clients with experienced advice and representation in issues involving Pennsylvania regulatory agencies, including reviewing laws and regulations, issuing opinion letters, and handling hearings and adverse adjudications. Some examples of our administrative law practice include the following:
- Professional licensing board issues – including professional license denials or suspensions, or threatened revocations, consent agreements, investigations
- School Board/School District issues – including disciplinary action against Act 93 administrators and appeals from School Board decisions
- Department of Revenue – including handling litigation or advice in matters involving the Pennsylvania Board of Finance and Revenue
- Pension claims and ERISA issues – including:
- State Employee Retirement Board (SERB)
- Public School Employee Retirement Board (PSERB)
- Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement Board (PMRB)
- State Ethics Commission issues
- State Civil Service Commission Appeals
- Merit Systems Protection Board Appeals
- Complaints of Discrimination pending before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) and the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Unemployment compensation issues
- Workers Compensation Issues
Strokoff & Cowden has been providing experienced, effective representation for administrative law matters throughout Pennsylvania for more than 30 years. We invite you to schedule a confidential consultation with a skilled administrative law attorney to discuss your administrative law hearing or other administrative law issue by calling us at 717-695-8809, e-mailing us, or filling out our intake form on our Contact Us page. Our service and our experience are the keys to our success.