Elliot A. Strokoff
Elliot A. Strokoff has practiced law since 1973, providing legal counsel and representation before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. He has represented clients in matters of complex litigation over a variety of subject matters, including estate fiduciary administration, public employee retirement, labor relations, and federal and state taxation. Several of his cases resulted in important decisions by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Strokoff graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Dickinson College with a Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy and earned his law degree from the Dickinson School of Law. He was a member of the Law Review.
Prior to entering into private practice, he worked for the U.S. Small Business Administration Flood Disaster Relief Program and served as a legal counsel to the Pennsylvania Senate Judiciary Committee.
Strokoff is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania courts, the United States District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He is a member of the Dauphin County, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations. He has lectured at continuing legal education seminars for lawyers on topics of legal ethics, executive employment agreements and practice before administrative agencies.
He serves on the boards of several non-profit or charitable organizations.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Fiduciary Administration
- Public Employee Retirement
- Labor Relations
- Federal and State Taxation
- Complex Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1972
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1985
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Philosophy
- Lecturer, Continuing Legal Education Seminars for Lawyers on Topics of Legal Ethics, Executive Employment Agreements
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1973
- American Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Small Business Administration, Disaster Counsel, 1972 to 1973
- Pennsylvania State Senate, Judiciary Committee Minority Counsel, 1973 to 1973
Pro Bono Activities
- Dauphin County Pro Bono
- U.S. Small Business Administration Flood Disaster Relief Program
- Sigma Chi