Experienced Pennsylvania Professional Licensing Board Hearings Attorneys
Located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, the professional license attorneys at Strokoff & Cowden, P.C. represent professionals in disciplinary hearings and reciprocity hearings before the commonwealth and state professional licensing boards.
We enjoy a national reputation for handling Pennsylvania professional licensure issues. We receive attorney referrals as well as referrals from professionals whom we have helped in the past from all over the country and throughout Pennsylvania. We earn our reputation for excellence with every client.
Our attorneys have represented professionals, such as nurses, physicians, psychologists, social workers, engineers, accountants, dentists, car sales representatives, auctioneers and other professionals since 1974. We provide experienced advice and representation in a wide range of Pennsylvania professional licensure issues, including in the following:
- Pennsylvania professional license revocation or suspension hearings – including disciplinary hearings and reciprocity hearings
- Pennsylvania professional disciplinary hearings – including ethical conduct violations, or other legal matters before the Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs, state boards, or commonwealth boards
- Pennsylvania professional reciprocity hearings – actions in Pennsylvania based on a disciplinary actions taken by a licensing board in other states
- Investigative Proceedings – including Consent Agreement proposals and communications with PHMP, PNAP, and SARPH
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – including defense against placement on exclusion lists (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
We are located in Harrisburg, one block from the Capitol Complex, where many of the state offices are located, and many of the licensing hearings take place. We represent all professionals in any license or disciplinary hearing.
Strokoff & Cowden has been providing experienced, effective representation for professionals throughout Pennsylvania for more than 30 years. We invite you to schedule a confidential consultation with a skilled attorney who has handled numerous professional license hearings to discuss your particular professional licensing situation by calling us at 717-695-8809, e-mailing us, or filling out our intake form on our Contact Us page. You will appreciate our service and our experience.